AFFILIATION OF INSTITUTIONS:
World Association of Integrated Medicine (WAIM) invites application from all the Institutions, Hospital, Nursing Home, Clinics interested in affiliation with WAIM.
AIMS OF AFFILIATION:
To impart the standard training of integrated, traditional, holistic medicine and healing to desirous practitioners and healers in order to promote their knowledge and skills.
- To optimise and use of most efficient and cost effective treatment to common men.
- For maximum utilization of local resources.
- To promote the local traditional medicine and healing on scientific grounds.
The institutions interested in seeking affiliation with WAIM should fulfil the following criteria:
- The President/Secretary/Managing Director/Director of the institution must be the Fellow of World Association of Integrated Medicine (FWIAM) if not should become the Member/Fellow.
- The institution should be registered under Society Registration Act of the State / Central Government or any competent registering authority of the country and have the provision of teaching, training and treatment / healing in the aims and objective of the registered document.
- The institution should have the facilities of conducting the teaching, training and treatment/healing.
- The Academic Advisors guiding the candidates in the institution must be at least Member (MWAIM)
- The Practitioner who has passed their Diploma and or Advanced Studies from WAIM and are Member / Fellow of WAIM can become the Academic Advisor after getting the approval of WAIM for guiding to postgraduates to write the dissertation / thesis of the postgraduate diploma / degree students.
The applicant requesting for any affiliation must be the Fellow of the WAIM. Applicants are requested to apply on the downloadable prescribed form available on the site www.integratedmedicineindia.org on payment of Rs.1000.00 (Rs One thousand only). The mode of payment is same as described earlier. A duly completed application should be submitted with following enclosures:
- Duly completed Affiliation Form.
All the supporting documents in favour of all the relevant points mentioned in the application form (age, address proof, ID proof, educational details etc.).
- Copy of the registration details of the institution (Certificate and Memorandum of Association)
- Sketch Map of the institution.
An affidavit on stamp paper of Rs.100.00 (For Indian Nationals only) in favour of World Association of Integrated Medicine. There will be separate guidelines for the applicant of other country for this clause.
- Details of the teaching faculties and supporting staffs (name, qualification, experience and specialty)
- Processing and Affiliation Fee as directed by the World Association of Integrated Medicine time to time.
- Any other information you want to submit in support of the Institution.
Click here to download the Application Form for Affiliation
World Association of Integrated Medicine is closely associated and affiliated with following institutions for academic supports:
1. AUM Foundation LLC, New York, USA
2. Prashanti Medical Care Institute (PMCI), Varanasi, UP, India
3. Nilayam Medical Consultation Centre (NMCC), Varanasi, UP, India
4. International Institute of Integrated Medical Sciences (IIIMS), Delhi, India
5. International Integrated Medicine Council (IIMC), Delhi, India
6. Nanglia Education & Health Association, Gorakhpur, UP, India
7. Pink City Clinic, Sadola, Ajmer Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
8. Sai Family Health Clinic, Chattarpur Enclave, Phase-2, Delhi, India
9. Nilayam Hospital and Integrated Medical Research Institute, Varanasi, UP, India
10. Bangladesh Institute of Thyroid Medicine and Imaging Research (BITMIR), Bangladesh