This is meant to train the desirous prospective candidates for Integrated Medical Works in clinics, hospitals and community.
- According to the Constitution of the World Health Organization, this came into force on April 7, 1948, defined health “as a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being.
- Health is a state of physical, mental, social, moral and spiritual well being by Traditional Medicine (TM).
Health is a state of physical, mental, social, moral, spiritual and environmental well being World Association of Integrated Medicine (WAIM 1998).
MISSION OF STATEMENT:
It is designed to prepare by providing the Integrated Health Worker (IHW) training to the young prospective learner and those who are already working as paramedical worker in any institution without any official training with an opportunity to enhance their academic growth (knowledge and skills) to certificate and diploma levels in order to provide the quality health service to the patients in Clinics, Nursing Homes, Hospitals and Community in mass and an Individual. The training will help the worker to lead a respectable life in society.
ELLIGIBILITY AND DURATION OF COURSE:
For details, the candidates are advised to see read the Faculty of Medico-technical courses.
TYPES OF HEALTH INSTITUTIONS:
There are different types of health institutions engaged in service of the sufferer. It varies from individual self operated Medical and Health Clinic to a big Corporate Hospitals operated by a large numbers of specialists. The health institutions are broadly grouped in following five groups;
1. Modern Health Institutions
2. Traditional Health Institutions as – Ayurvedic, Unani, Siddha medicine
3. Medical and Health Clinics
4. Nature Cure – Naturopathy
5. Spiritual as – Centre of Yoga and Meditation